Customer Service Policy
The mission of Dogskool.com is to give to you a wide range of Dogskool.com materials, to provide up to the minute and accurate information, and to offer services and programs desired. In fulfilling this mission the Dogskool.com strives to act as the most convenient point of access for the needed materials and information and to actively seek to make community members and organizations aware of Dogskool.com resources and services.
In fulfilling its mission, the Dogskool.com strives at all times to provide excellence in customer service. Excellence in customer service means that educated and knowledgeable providers are ready to assist viewers in finding the materials and services they want and need. Excellence in customer service also means that the providers will try to offer services in a fair manner that treats everyone with courtesy and respect and asks for courtesy and respect in return.
The following elements are emphasized in providing public service:
1. Dogskool.com providers will treat every patron with equal respect and every request with equal importance.
2. Courtesy and attention to the needs of the Dogskool.com user will be the key to all interactions. providers will try to be flexible in meeting Dogskool.com viewers’ needs. Whenever possible, judgment calls will be made in the viewers’ favor.
3. Skilled Dogskool.com providers will use their knowledge of Dogskool.com resources to fulfill requests in a timely manner or else present alternatives when requests cannot be met immediately.
4. Dogskool.com rules and procedures exist to make Dogskool.com resources available on an equitable basis. If anyone has a question about why the Dogskool.com has a policy or if the purpose of a policy is not understood, an explanation should be provided or else referred to a supervisor or the director of the Dogskool.com.
5. The ultimate goal of Dogskool.com is to meet Dogskool.com viewers’ expectations for service while fulfilling the Dogskool.com’s mission. Any comments are welcome regarding how well those expectations are being met.
All Dogskool.com viewers deserve equal consideration and dignity for their requests for Dogskool.com providers will seek to carry out the mission of the Dogskool.com in a way that provides optimum service to all.
Dogskool.com providers recognize the confidentiality rights of Dogskool.com viewers. As a result, Dogskool.com providers will not reveal the identity of people using Dogskool.com materials to a third party nor will Dogskool.com providers reveal the items checked out on another patron’s site.
All requests for information will be considered confidential and such requests will never be discussed with a third party, except with another librarian for the purpose of answering the question.
Members will respond to inquiries with the best factual information available but will refrain from offering personal opinions or advice in response to queries. In particular, Dogskool.com providers may direct viewers to sources of consumer information, and when they recommend products or services Dogskool.com may make a commission on the sale of such products or services.
The Dogskool.com site contains hyper-links to third party websites. The linked sites are not under the control of Dogskool.com, and Dogskool.com is not responsible for, and makes no representations or warranties with respect to, the contents or privacy policies or practices of any linked sites or any link contained in a linked site. The inclusion of a linked site is for User's convenience only and is not intended as and should not be construed as an endorsement or recommendation by Dogskool.com of the linked site or its content. If the third party websites have products for sale, Dogskool.com may make a commission on any products purchased. We thank you for such support. It is what keeps us online with free information.
Dogskool.com provides links to products or services we believe are relevant to the viewers needs and when the viewer passes through those links and make purchases at those third party sites. Dogskool.com may make a commission on any products that are purchased at the third party's site. It is through these commissions that we are able to provide you with this on-going free online dog training resource. If you feel that any third party link or product does not meet your expectations, let us know and we will consider it's removal from our database.
Contact Us With Any Questions
Our business address is:
1635 Bello Drive
Dixon, CA 95620
If you need any support or have a question, feedback or suggestion, you can use the form below to contact us.
Your message is very important to us.